Birth of the People [8bit] Birth of the People [8bit]

Indeed, it is chill. So chill in fact, it's freezing xD

On a more practical note, I can just see this being used in an 8bit style RPG game :3
E.g. if the game Seedling had a town... (and was less Zelda-like), you could use songs like this one for when the character is just roaming around the town, buying stuff (and wasting monies).

So yeah, overall a fairly awesome song >:|

SuperDragonMasters responds:

Thanks for the comment.

Lavender Frown Lavender Frown

Ah yes... the good old days playing Pokemon. Lavender Town never got to me though, so I never got why other people were so traumatized by that town (wooses *cough cough*)

It is well done and it's a more fuller version of the original (well... that's easy to do because the original is an 8-bit song :P). Although the effect is done well and it feels rather spooky, as it should, I think it still missing something melody-wise. (?)

If I could, I would have given it a 3.85 stars... but what can you do? >.<

On a road to nowhere On a road to nowhere

After randomly searching through the audio portal, I found this song >:3
I love it as it's great for listening to something in the background whilst doing something silently for a while (homework, projects, reading webcomics... etc etc :3)

I liked the fusion of electrical melody with the piano arpeggios in the background... it gives the song a soft (via piano) and a bright (via electrical sounds) feel to it.

I gave it a 5 for vote
and the review is fairly obvious >-<

Magnamus0 responds:

Thanks a ton for the rating and even moreso for the review! feedback is one of my favourite parts of posting my music for strangers (because i know they're not lying to be nice) ;3
And i know what you mean, I accidentally listened to it on repeat for an hour or so while doing one of my projects (little vein of me to say...)
If you like this you should check out my other songs! :D you might find something you like even more!
AGAIN! thank you a whole buttload!

No Sleep. No Sleep.

No sleep... oh god I had no sleep last night \O.o/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ / \
Really awesome, short and simple song :D

Calmed me in a moment of stress :D (and a nice loop too!)
P.S: if that stick-man over there failed... I blame NG >:P

KittenBeat responds:

Stick man? .-.
Thanks though. :3

Silent Night Silent Night

Heh this is actually awesome study music... XD

Anyways, I love this orchestration of Silent Night. Even better though, it loops perfectly! Did anyone notice?

DTT - Miss Kelly (JS) DTT - Miss Kelly (JS)

If you look at this in the musical sense I would say that TK's track has won. His track sounded better. But this is a diss competition, not whom sounds nicer... So I would go with Justin Simon's diss, as his had a hell of a lot more direction and had much more impact in his insults then TK's track.

I know I'm not much (and I'm in the wrong genre of music heh), but my vote goes to JS.

RRStudios responds:

TK: 6
Justin Simon: 12

Thanks for the vote!

Frost Frost

Chill as ice :P

DJ Clyme - Soundwaves DJ Clyme - Soundwaves

I voted 5 stars, and I personally wish I could vote more. Your song is pleasant to listen to and it's obviously because you've worked extremely hard on it. Also, there's nothing to fault, and there's nothing missing either, it's perfect.

Although all of it is awesome, my favorite parts of the song are:
1) The introduction, with the fast pacing piano and a trace of vocals, which then slowly transited to an electronic tone, and stays that way for a while.
2) 3:17... that change in the first note of the main melody is ingenious. It gets me every time I listen to that part XD

Anyways, this is probably one of my most favorite electronic pieces, perfect and lovely in general. Well done :)

DjClyme responds:

Thanks so much for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Sore Street Romance Sore Street Romance

It's amazing in the sense that dark jazz songs have.

Awesome, awesome song.

Chad Watson's Piano Chad Watson's Piano

Ah, classic arpeggios... gotta love em XD

Anyways, it's a fair remake, I rather enjoyed listening to it :)